Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Due to a business replacement need, a fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Operations Team. We are looking for a highly proficient and methodical Office Administrator to support the team in successfully delivering our client assignments on time, to our high company standards. Though professional office experience would be beneficial we will fully train the successful candidate.
This is a full-time role, based out of our Maidenhead office, of 37.5 hours per week over 5 days Monday to Friday. This role is office based with no options for hybrid working due to the nature of the work.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the Office Administrator is responsible for supporting Project Managers deliver high-quality service across all revenue streams through robust, accurate, and timely administrative activities. This can vary between general support functions through to long-term specific-project administrative responsibilities. The Office Administrator will have a strong knowledge of service-delivery processes across the business.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
· Direct accountability for either general or specific project footage management, including the download, accessibility, and archiving of files in line with project requirements.
· Responsibility for the management and allocation of required paperwork relating to the deployment of Site Operatives on a day-to-day basis.
· Responsibility for the filing and generation of overview summaries of project-specific datasets.
· For long-term projects, specific accountability for various administrative tasks relating to creating, managing, and delivering datasets, as well as generating reports relating to project performance.
· Active facilitation of procurement activities, including purchase order generation and stock ordering.
· Strong administration skills paired with high levels of attention to detail.
· Proven experience of strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and prioritise.
· High-level Microsoft Excel skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to effectively communicate project information.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
What we offer
· Up to £22.5k per annum, plus workplace pension.
· 20 days holiday (increases by one day per year after 3 years of service, up to a maximum of 5 additional days), plus bank holidays.
· Discretionary leave between Christmas and New Year.
· Discretionary Birthday leave if falls on a weekday.
· In addition to this if you volunteer regularly for a registered charity, you can earn an extra two day’s holiday in a calendar year.
· Employee Referral Scheme.
· ‘Bike to Work’ Scheme.
Intelligent Data are a leading survey, data capture and processing company spanning all sectors.
Founded in 2007, Intelligent Data are the leading provider of transport survey data across the UK Market. Our project delivery, data quality and expertise are second to none and have enabled clients to utilise our intelligent approach to data checking and delivery, to ensure Intelligent Data is the number one choice as a supply chain partner in the UK survey market.
Intelligent Data is committed to promoting equality and diversity, promoting a culture that actively values difference, and recognising that people from different backgrounds and experiences canbring valuable insights to the workplaceand enhance the way we work. Intelligent Data aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected, and built upon, with the ability to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
We've made that easy for you, simply click below then provide your details and a member of our team will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, click on the x above and continue to browse our products and service