Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
Due to rapid business growth an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Site Operations Team. We are looking for a highly motivated and methodical team leader to become our Regional Site Lead to be based out of the Maidenhead HQ, to support the Site Operations Manager during a key period of growth in our market.
This is a full-time predominantly office-based role, that will primarily be Monday to Friday and include some UK travel time-to-time. The Site Operations team works early morning and late evenings, therefore flexible working hours and ‘on-call’ availability are required. The successful candidate will report to our friendly and supportive team in our Maidenhead office.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the Regional Site Lead is fully responsible for the operational delivery and performance of their regional team, coordinating technicians in the field and proactively mitigating risks to site works. This includes the day-to-day logistical management of equipment requirements and support to team members to ensure shift efficiency.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
· Direct Line Management of the Regional Team including the active supervision and sign-off on scheduled site deployments each day.
· Organisation of the Regional site rota in line with company requirements, liaising with the Resource Scheduler for shift planning.
· Stock management, forecasting, and validation, ensuring team members have the correct equipment for each shift.
· Ensuring all procedures are adhered to and driving process improvements where applicable.
· Reviewing and driving performance, ensuring all quality standards are met.
· Identifying and managing performance issues in line with company policy.
· Assisting with site training requirements as directed by the Training Manager.
· Accountable for Site Technician KPI delivery - % Shift Completion/Average Dwell Time/% Failure.
· Supporting with any ad-hoc tasks the Site Operations Manager needs support with.
· 3+ years of background in a field-based technical role.
· Proven experience leading and managing teams with a minimum of 6 people.
· Strong organisation skills with the ability to adapt and prioritise.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to negotiate and delegate.
· Highly driven and focused with high attention to detail skills.
· Full valid UK Driving Licence.
What we offer:
· Starting salary of £ 30k+ per annum dependent on experience, plus workplace pension.
· 20 days holiday (increases by one day per year after 3 years of service, up to a maximum of 5 additional days), plus bank holidays.
· Discretionary leave between Christmas and New Year.
· Discretionary Birthday leave if falls on a weekday.
· In addition to this if you volunteer regularly for a registered charity, you can earn an extra two days of holiday in a calendar year.
· Employee Referral Scheme.
· ‘Bike to Work’ Scheme.
Intelligent Data is committed to promoting equality and diversity, promoting a culture that actively values difference, and recognising that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work. Intelligent Data aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected, and built upon, with the ability to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
We've made that easy for you, simply click below then provide your details and a member of our team will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, click on the x above and continue to browse our products and service