Signed in as:
Signed in as:
As part of our continued growth, several exciting opportunities have arisen in our Site Operations Team. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking to develop new skills, to join our team of Site Technicians as our business continues to expand. Full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
This is a remote position reporting out of our one of our hubs in Maidenhead, East Anglia, or Wolverhampton, with daily travel to various project sites across the region and UK. The Site Operations team works evenings and weekends, therefore flexible working hours and ‘on-call’ availability are required. The successful candidate will join our friendly and supportive Site Operations team that predominantly works out of our Maidenhead office and be supplied with a works van plus all the tools/equipment needed to fulfill your role. Please be aware that this role involves working outside in all weathers, a high number of hours driving to the various sites in a shift, and may sometimes include an overnight hotel stay.
Reporting to the Site Operations Team Leader, the Site Operative will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and removing temporary survey data equipment across the country.
The shift pattern for this role is 37.5 hours, across 5 days within a 7-day week. There is possible flexibility with this that can be discussed. Unlimited overtime is also available.
Responsibilities Will Include:
• Equipment installation and removal in-line with company health and safety roadside compliance
• On-site equipment maintenance
• Manual data collection
• Supporting with any ad-hoc tasks the Site Operations team needs support with
• Full valid UK license, and be more than 21 years old to meet our vehicle insurance requirements
• A technical background in equipment maintenance would be beneficial
• Previous experience with power tools would be beneficial
• Flexible with planned working hours
• Good communication and organisation skills, recognising the need for attention to detail
What we offer:
• Starting from £23k per annum dependent on experience, plus unlimited overtime paid at an hourly rate.
• Workplace pension
• 20 days holiday (increases by one day per year after 3 years service, up to a maximum of 5 additional days), plus bank holidays
• Discretionary leave between Christmas and New Year • Discretionary Birthday leave if falls on a weekday
• In addition to this if you volunteer regularly for a registered charity, you can earn an extra two days of holiday in a calendar year
Intelligent Data is committed to promoting equality and diversity, promoting a culture that actively values difference, and recognising that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work. Intelligent Data aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected, and built upon, with the ability to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
We've made that easy for you, simply click below then provide your details and a member of our team will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, click on the x above and continue to browse our products and service