Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
To cover our busy summer period, we have three exciting 10–12-week temporary contract opportunities that have arisen in our Site Operations Team. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking to develop new skills, to join our team of Site Technicians as our business continues to expand. Full training will be provided to the successful candidates. There is potential that the role could become permanent after the contract ends.
This is a remote position reporting out of our Maidenhead HQ with daily travel to various project sites across the region and the UK. The Site Operations team works evenings and weekends, therefore flexible working hours and ‘on-call’ availability are required. The successful candidates will join our friendly and supportive Site Operations team that predominantly works out of our Maidenhead office and be supplied with a works van plus all the tools/equipment needed to fulfil your role. Please be aware that this role involves working outside in all weathers, a high number of hours driving to the various sites in a shift, and may sometimes include an overnight hotel stay.
Reporting to the Site Operations Team Leader, the Temporary Site Technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and removal of temporary survey data equipment across the country.
This role will be up to 45 hours per week across 5 days within a 7-day week though at times you may be expected to work more. The role is paid at an hourly rate starting from £11.95 per hour, with accrued holiday pay to be taken at the end of the contract. Unfortunately, due to the level of work, we need to deliver in this period, no holiday is able to be booked during the 12-week contract. Unlimited overtime is readily available during our busy times.
Responsibilities Will Include:
• Equipment installation and removal in-line with company health and safety roadside compliance
• On-site equipment maintenance
• Manual data collection
• Supporting with any ad-hoc tasks the Site Operations team needs support with
• Full valid UK license, and be more than 21 years old to meet our vehicle insurance requirements.
• A technical background in equipment maintenance would be beneficial.
• Previous experience with power tools would be beneficial.
• Flexible with planned working hours.
• Good communication and organisation skills, recognising the need for attention to detail.
• Ability to follow company procedures, recognise health and safety concerns, accept instructions, and meet tight deadlines.
• Average or above level of numeracy and IT skills.
What we offer:
• Starting from £11.95 per hour worked.
• Workplace pension
• Accrued holiday at an hourly rate.
Intelligent Data is committed to promoting equality and diversity, promoting a culture that actively values difference, and recognising that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work. Intelligent Data aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected, and built upon, with the ability to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
We've made that easy for you, simply click below then provide your details and a member of our team will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, click on the x above and continue to browse our products and service