Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Due to an end of contract, an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Compliance Manager (2 days per week) has arisen in the business. We are looking for a highly driven, methodical, and organised Compliance Manager to join the company to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
This is a part-time role, based out of our Maidenhead office, of 15 hours per week over 2 days. There is an option for this to be a hybrid working model of 1 day in the office / 1 day home working.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Compliance Manager will ensure that the business is meeting its regulatory obligations, as well as management of all current ISO accreditations, including internal and external audit requirements. They create internal policies for the business and ensure these are followed at all times, using their knowledge to advise senior management and train employees.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
· Developing effective internal policies and procedures in line with accredited management systems.
· Ensuring the business is up to date on legislation, regulation, and best practices.
· Periodically conducting audits and annual compliance checks and assessing future business ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
· Management of Supplier / Client compliance requirements.
· Creating and maintaining regulatory records.
· Inspiring and leading a culture of compliance.
· Training employees on internal policies.
· Completion of quarterly internal audits of ISO9001 and ISO45001 management systems.
· Completion of all required external audits of ISO9001 and ISO45001 management systems.
· Management of quarterly QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Environment) meetings.
· Management of ICO and GDPR processes.
· Proven experience as a Compliance Manager.
· In-depth knowledge of IS090001 and IS045001 standards and regulations.
· Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
· Business Acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
· Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
· An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations.
· Excellent communication skills.
· BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field.
· Certified compliance professional is a plus.
What we offer
· Salary: up to £60k pro-rata per annum dependent on experience.
· Workplace pension based on auto-enrolment criteria.
· Flexible Working Scheme.
· Annual Leave: 8 days
· Long Service Holiday Award Scheme: Annual leave allowance increases by one day per year after 3 years of service, up to a maximum of 5 additional days.
· Additional Discretionary Holiday between Christmas and New Year,
· Birthday off if falls on a weekday
· Company Bonus Scheme: discretionary annual bonus scheme linked to Company profits and personal performance.
* Please note that unsolicited agency applications will not be considered for this role.
Intelligent Data is committed to promoting equality and diversity, promoting a culture that actively values difference, and recognising that people from different backgrounds and experiences canbring valuable insights to the workplaceand enhance the way we work. Intelligent Data aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected, and built upon, with the ability to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
We've made that easy for you, simply click below then provide your details and a member of our team will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, click on the x above and continue to browse our products and service