Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
As part of our strategic growth, Intelligent Data are looking to launch our products and services into the EU with the launch of our BENELUX office in Rotterdam. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Regional Manager to deliver our growth objectives in the BENELUX region and the wider EU.
This is a full-time office-based role, of 37.5 hours per week over 5 days, with some travel expected due to the nature of the role.
As an ideal candidate, you will have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting, you will want to take on the challenge of growing a business across the region, working closely with the Group Leadership team and CEO to deliver the vision for the region and the wider long-term plans in the EU countries.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the mission of the Regional Manager is to grow the business into a cross-regional business, operating across multiple EU countries. The successful candidate must be driven to build the business, with an ability to work independently, while ensuring customer and quality service provision is a top priority.
· Proactively deliver the strategic vision for the region including the sales portfolio, future business development, and geographical reach.
· To account manage and grow Intelligent Data’s presence in the BENELUX region.
· To understand the company’s unique selling points and ensure these are communicated with potential customers in order to create business opportunities.
· Deliver budgets, KPIs and further tools to support the growth and operational effectiveness across the region.
· Implement operating models and ensure operational excellence.
· Must be fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English. Being fluent in French would also be desirable.
· Have at least 5 years’ experience within a leadership role, with responsibility for Profit & Loss and proven financial success.
· Have a proven track record of working in the Transport Data, Transports Infrastructure sector, or with national or local government bodies.
· Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles including finance, customer service, logistics and HR Management.
· Proven ability to plan and manage the operational process for maximum efficiency and high-level customer service.
· Ability to streamline and implement new business processes to grow presence within a region.
· Salary of up to €68,000 depending on experience.
· Company Car
· Company mobile phone
· Full contribution pension
· Profit Share – Uncapped but based on company profitability performance and strategic delivery outcomes.
· 20 days holiday per annum, plus holiday allowance paid monthly across the year.
Intelligent Data are a leading survey, data capture and processing company spanning all sectors.
Founded in 2007, Intelligent Data are the leading provider of transport survey data across the UK Market. Our project delivery, data quality and expertise are second to none and have enabled clients to utilise our intelligent approach to data checking and delivery, to ensure Intelligent Data is the number one choice as a supply chain partner in the UK survey market.
Intelligent Data is committed to promoting equality and diversity and promoting a culture that actively values difference and recognises that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work. Intelligent Data aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected, and built upon, with the ability to recruitand retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
We've made that easy for you, simply click below then provide your details and a member of our team will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, click on the x above and continue to browse our products and service