Due to the need for a business replacement, an exciting opportunity has arisen in our Site Operations Team. We are looking for a highly motivated and organised team player to become our Resource Scheduler, to be responsible for the planning and organisation of site order-fulfilment across the UK.
This is full-time role and due to the nature of the job is predominantly office-based. The Site Operations team works evenings and weekends, therefore flexible working hours and ‘on call’ availability are required. The successful candidate will join our friendly and supportive team in our Maidenhead office.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the Resource Scheduler will be efficient and effective in productivity planning and scheduling of our site technicians in a cost-effective manner, ensuring client requirements are met. With a focus on safety and open communication, the Resource Scheduler will use fleet routing software and logistical planning techniques to ensure the efficient deployment of survey equipment across all active regional zones.
Responsibilities Will Include:
• Ensuring a live and efficient approach to route management and planning, maximising interactions per technician.
• Planning and communicating all aspects of shift organisation and the deployment of technicians across each region.
• Responsibility for the correct assignment and management of equipment requirements across each region, in line with our low-cost model KPI’s.
• Responsibility for ensuring the appropriate controls are in place for maximising safety relating to shift and driving times.
• Ensure the continuous improvement of systems and processes relating to the logistical planning elements of site delivery.
• Previous experience of work planning and scheduling processes in a busy operations environment.
• Proven experience of high-level planning and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
• Proven experience of strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
• Strong analytical skills paired with high levels of attention to detail.
• Experience of using a fleet management software. Previous experience of Optimoroute would be beneficial.
• Good geographical knowledge.
• High level Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
What we offer:
• Up to £30k per annum dependent on experience
• Workplace pension
• 20 days holiday (increases by one day per year after 3 years service, up to a maximum of 5 additional days), plus bank holidays
• Discretionary leave between Christmas and New Year
• Discretionary Birthday leave if falls on a weekday
• In addition to this if you volunteer regularly for a registered charity, you can earn an extra two days holiday in a calendar year
Intelligent Data is committed to promoting equality and diversity, and promoting a culture that actively values difference, and recognises that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work. Intelligent Data aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected and built upon, with ability to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
We've made that easy for you, simply click below then provide your details and a member of our team will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, click on the x above and continue to browse our products and service