Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Due to a business replacement, an exciting opportunity has arisen in our Site Operations Team. We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic leader to become our Site Operations Manager and lead the Site Operations team during this key period.
This full-time predominantly office-based role will include some UK travel time-to-time. The Site Operations team works evenings and weekends, therefore flexible working hours and ‘on-call’ availability are required. The successful candidate will join our friendly and supportive team in our Maidenhead office. There is a possibility to discuss the role becoming hybrid upon completion of a probationary period.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Site Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient capture of transport data through the direct leadership of technical, administrative, and management teams within the Site Operations department. Using effective reporting streams and robust, safety-first operational processes the Site Operations Manager will liaise with all departments to maximise profitability and continuously drive business objectives.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
· Delivering the strategic headcount, productivity, quality, and efficiency requirements of the site operation teams.
· Lead and motivate the site operation teams in achieving growth strategy and living the company core values.
· Manage performance management processes, reporting, and functional governance of the site operations department.
· Effective delegation of duties relating to the site operations department's recruitment, onboarding, and training requirements.
· Oversee equipment procurement and maintenance in line with business strategy.
· Manage the departmental budget and overall spending on site-related elements.
· Identify and facilitate change initiatives to drive improvements.
· Previous experience in organisation and process management in a busy operations environment.
· Proven experience of high-level planning and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
· Experience in leading and managing a team of direct and indirect subordinates.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to negotiate and delegate.
· Strong analytical skills paired with high levels of attention to detail.
· Action and result orientated with solid organisational skills, drive, and resilience.
· Full UK Driving Licence.
What we offer:
· Up to £35k per annum, plus workplace pension.
· 20 days holiday (increases by one day per year after 3 years service, up to a maximum of 5 additional days), plus bank holidays.
· Discretionary leave between Christmas and New Year.
· Discretionary Birthday leave if falls on a weekday.
· In addition to this if you volunteer regularly for a registered charity, you can earn an extra two days of holiday in a calendar year.
Intelligent Data is committed to promoting equality and diversity, promoting a culture that actively values difference, and recognising that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work. Intelligent Data aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected, and built upon, with the ability to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
We've made that easy for you, simply click below then provide your details and a member of our team will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, click on the x above and continue to browse our products and service