Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Due to a business growth restructure within our Site Operations team, an exciting opportunity has arisen in our Management Team. We are looking for an inspiring and talented leader to join us as our Site Operations Manager in Maidenhead, to support the Operations Director during a key market growth period.
This full-time predominantly office-based role will primarily be Monday to Friday and include some UK travel time-to-time. The successful candidate will join our friendly and supportive team in our Maidenhead office.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this role is to establish a sustainable model of operational excellence through effective leadership and management. You will manage the design and control of site operations to ensure streamlined delivery of high-quality data for project success. One of the primary roles of the site operations manager will be to optimise day-to-day activities and streamline workflows to enhance profitability. The Site Operations Manager will oversee high-level HR duties, upkeeping quality control and safety measures, and analysing and improve organisational processes.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
· Direct the Site Operations department, including task allocation, setting deadlines, and performance monitoring for Regional Team Leads.
· Managing operational budgets, ensuring efficient utilisation of resources
· Monitor and supervise the scheduling, management, and delivery of the Site Operations process to ensure smooth operations and optimal outcomes.
· Perform HR duties such as recruiting, scheduling, mentoring, and disciplining employees.
· Improve operational management processes and best practices to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
· Purchase materials/equipment, plan inventory, and oversee warehouse/depot efficiency to maintain optimal supply chain operations.
· Conduct risk assessments, implement preventative measures to mitigate potential risks, and ensure reporting processes are in line with ISO 45001 requirements.
· Report on quality controls and monitor KPIs to ensure consistent, high-quality output in line with ISO 9001 requirements.
· Warehouse Management - ensure a safe and inclusive work environment.
· A bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management or a related (technical) discipline would be beneficial to this role.
· At least five years' experience in operations management or a similar role.
· Proven leadership experience in an SME multi-site environment or similar, managing productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Practical knowledge of budgeting, cash flow regulation, maintaining balance sheets, and monitoring profit and loss statements.
· Extensive experience managing a technical operation is essential, including at least 5 years of managing and inspiring teams.
· Results driven with a proven track record of operational management excellence and driving change and culture.
· Knowledge of key Health, Safety and Environmental legislation applicable within an operational environment.
What we offer:
· Starting salary of £45-£50k per annum dependent on experience, plus workplace pension.
· 20 days holiday (increases by one day per year after 3 years of service, up to a maximum of 5 additional days), plus bank holidays.
· Discretionary leave between Christmas and New Year.
· Discretionary Birthday leave if falls on a weekday.
· In addition to this if you volunteer regularly for a registered charity, you can earn an extra two days of holiday in a calendar year.
· Employee Referral Scheme
· ‘Bike to Work’ Scheme
Intelligent Data is committed to promoting equality and diversity, promoting a culture that actively values difference, and recognising that people from different backgrounds and experiences canbring valuable insights to the workplaceand enhance the way we work. Intelligent Data aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected, and built upon, with the ability to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
We've made that easy for you, simply click below then provide your details and a member of our team will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, click on the x above and continue to browse our products and service