Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
As part of our continued growth, several exciting opportunities have arisen in our Site Operations Team across various locations; Maidenhead, Halesowen, and Cardiff. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking to develop new skills, to join our team of Site Technicians as our business continues to expand. Full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
This is a remote position with daily travel to various project sites across the region and the UK, plus occasional visits to our Maidenhead HQ. The successful candidate will join our friendly and supportive Site Operations team that predominantly works out of our Maidenhead office and be supplied with a works van plus all the tools/equipment needed to fulfil your role. Please be aware that this role involves a high number of hours driving to the various sites in a shift, and may sometimes include an overnight hotel stay.
Reporting to the Site Operations Team Leader, the Site Operative will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and removing temporary survey data equipment across the country.
We operate an Annualised Hours contract for this role, based on 37 hours per week, across 5 days within a 7-day week though you will be expected to work longer hours during our peak periods and less during our quieter periods. The basic salary is averaged out over the year in 12 monthly payments with overtime over rostered hours paid one month in arrears. Unlimited overtime is readily available during our busy times.
Responsibilities Will Include:
• Equipment installation and removal in-line with company health and safety roadside compliance
• On-site equipment maintenance
• Manual data collection
• Supporting with any ad-hoc tasks the Site Operations team needs support with
• Full valid UK license, and be more than 21 years old to meet our vehicle insurance requirements
• A technical background in equipment maintenance would be beneficial
• Previous experience with power tools would be beneficial
• Flexible with planned working hours
• Good communication and organisation skills, recognising the need for attention to detail
What we offer:
• Starting from £23k per annum dependent on experience, plus unlimited overtime paid at an hourly rate.
• Workplace pension
• 20 days holiday (increases by one day per year after 3 years service, up to a maximum of 5 additional days), plus bank holidays
• Discretionary leave between Christmas and New Year • Discretionary Birthday leave if falls on a weekday
• In addition to this if you volunteer regularly for a registered charity, you can earn an extra two days of holiday in a calendar year
• 'Ride to Work' Scheme
Intelligent Data is committed to promoting equality and diversity, promoting a culture that actively values difference, and recognising that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work. Intelligent Data aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected, and built upon, with the ability to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
We've made that easy for you, simply click below then provide your details and a member of our team will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, click on the x above and continue to browse our products and service